Friday, November 23, 2007

Ownage Things From RuneScape!!!

Duration: 02:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-26 21:24:30
User: H3llman34
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is just when I was bored and I made a 100% RuneScape Pure Video (2 things are from google, the 2 funny things at end) SOME CLARIFICATION!: The first picture's money is 800m+ i think, (I have more than 800m so I think its 800+) Third picture is me hiting a 32 or 42 on a kalphite. Fourth picture is my invintory and a picture of zezima. Tenth picture is a picture of me completing DT (desert treasure). Eleventh picture is a pic of my loot after Pking. 12+13 are funny things I found on google, first one says "This world is full. Would you like to be placed on the waiting list?" Second one says "You are currently number: 8 on the waiting list." ENJOY!!!

Comments

No comments: