Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Slipknot music video - Disasterpiece

Duration: 06:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-31 20:43:56
User: Reyalp
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

My first music video of Slipknot. Starts off with an introduction of the band members, then moves on to the song Disasterpiece. I'm sorry that I didn't do the whole song. That is due to lack of videos and effort. I'm not going to be like everybody else and say "Oh, I just did this in a few minutes 'cause I was bored", but I wanted it to be finished before I got off to bed tonight, so I just used the videos I had. If I get good response to this video I might upload another one with more clips. I'm also sorry for the bad quality, as I'm sure YouTube will probably screw up the syncing. Other than that: hope you'll enjoy the video. Don't take time writing comments like "slipknot sucks ass" and such. If you don't like Slipknot, search for bands you DO like instead. Don't come here and think you can convert maggots.

Comments

No comments: