Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tribute: James Brown. I love you so!

Duration: 03:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-08 11:02:21
User: hulih20
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

James  Brown  Love  Death  Life  HELL  Heaven  Earth  Hugs  People  World  

Description:

Loving Better EVERY DAY PLEASE READ! The point. Love, Share Love, Give and Recieve.....Be Love. I was walking one day recently in Nambe,NM., and came upon this grave yard. It made me stop and think... Many thoughts came across my mind.... from my heart. Loved ones no longer with us, Strangers we never met and had the opportunity to love. I thought. I felt the love missed by these laying quietly in the cold morning sun, snow covered so beautiful. They told me of love missed. Knowing now they could have loved better. Loved....Themselves,family,friends,neighbors,community,nature,earth......... Love takes many forms and they would say they got what they wanted in life.... but never what they really needed. Love. I know I can also love better. I am learning. Bless you all my family and friends and even the ones I do not know for really We all are one. The same. Not seperate. I feel your love and am blessed always. Enjoy the ones we are blessed to have with us, say a prayer for those past. In the New Year make it your goal simply to love better. We have so little time and I know we have so much more Love.... It is here even in the silence of those gone.. Take the time to be love, be light and be sound. Thank you and God bless. Lynn Noel God Bless James Brown and All of Us!

Comments

Karen56 ::: Favorites  2007-10-05 18:24:38

Jb is a my all time favorite Please is a great song! LOVE JB's early stuff! He was the greatest showman that ever lived! Sad to think all the people that have gone. My Dad - then all my favorites - JB, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens. Great singers! I like this clip and thank you! RIP ALL!
__________________________________________________
replikant13 ::: Favorites  2007-01-14 23:48:29

bello
__________________________________________________
MTCatman ::: Favorites  2006-12-31 08:15:40

I liked it, thanks!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

IKW - Ciaran Nolan V Daire Fagan
IKW - Mr.Fantastic Interview
Macs Suck
runescape deathmatch
WWE9876
htf - sweet ride
IKW - Ciaran Nolan V Mr. Fantastic
wwe unforgiven 2007 theme song
***Best BYW***
Naruto AMV Surfacing
3DG - Riot (Using Audacity)
Taino Braccio Di Ferro
Milk Advert
Dane Cook- Drive way
Andrea Pazienza - La sofferenza dell'abbandono.Parte Seconda
Eulogy 101
SÜPER BİR SLOW
Eain
Kamy Beach
Chariot racing lol


 

No comments: