Sunday, February 3, 2008

Haruhi's Dream

Duration: 02:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-16 03:44:01
User: namidaame
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

ouran  high  school  host  club  echoes  haruhi  tamaki  anime  

Description:

Finally got all the raw episodes and it's been a while since I've used WMM, so I decided to attempt an amv. I don't expect it to go well lol, but here it is. It's random but it's Haruhi dreaming of Tamaki's past and "future", which is slightly nightmarish for her because... well you'll see :)

Comments

namidaame ::: Favorites  2007-11-16 12:35:35

^^ arigato gozaimasu!!! *glomp* you just made my day :) <33
__________________________________________________
DoubleWind ::: Favorites  2007-11-16 08:59:42

So...awesome! :) the ending always makes me smile and go 'aww' ^_^ every time I watch it :) Nice job on making a new AMV! :) kawaii ^^
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Giving Books Away Online
Napro Country Colors - Hair Dye Commercial 1997 Australia
Latter-day Saints Video Series #000: Introduction.
Snabb Grabbar Med Raske Menn - De Med Boblestemme
Super Mario 64 Part 1: I forgot sound...


 

No comments: