Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sound and Motion: The Beatles - Birthday

Duration: 03:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-28 06:08:54
User: bharlion
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

music  video  birthday  the  beatles  anonymous  party  hard  

Description:

Today is my birthday. I am twenty three years old today. Happy birthday to me. It isn't a happy day. I don't have anyone who is a real friend to celebrate it with. Just this fake rat maze to wallow in with people who are trying to convince me I am crazy. I can't stand it. I want closure. The truth would be a nice present. That would be nice. Bad luck, nice went out with the rest of my life. Anyways, Party hard. I can't. They took that away too.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

subway roflrofl
Suzuki Alto @ Top Speed
舞-乙HiME 乙女舞闘史! OP曲
Ichigo and Rukia - Never Alone
Mr Rogers, How "Hoes" are made.


 

No comments: